Masterclass in Paris
Join Lola and her team in Paris, France, in this intimate portfolio building One-Day Masterclass. You will learn to capture the magic of pregnancy as Lola shows you how she developed her signature style and how you can develop yours! We will break down every element of Lola's photoshoot method and she will answer all the questions you have ever had about lighting, editing, posing and workflow.
This One-day intensive workshop in a small-group setting offers a hands-on learning experience in maternity photography. The workshop will teach you the skills to create beautiful imagery, allowing you to take your business to the next level.
The day begins with a presentation demonstrating Lola’s simplistic style in capturing a pregnant form. During this connective workshop, you will learn how to see the light and use simple studio set ups to create stunning images. Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to maximize each set up with different angles and poses to achieve a variety of images your clients will love. This course promises to be an interactive one, as Lola will explain each set up with two live models. Lola is very accessible and happy to answer any questions you may have. You will also have the chance to shoot alongside her and apply the concepts learned throughout the course. You will leave that day with not only newly acquired techniques, but also creative new images for your portfolio. Lola will share her editing workflow and demonstrate how to transform images into works of art.
During this One-day course Lola will give you guidance on:
- How to create a comfortable and luxurious experience for your client
- Studio wardrobe
- Lola’s favorite studio equipment and go-to set-ups
- Camera settings and techniques of getting beautiful images SOOC
- How to create a variety of stunning images by using a simple one light set and two light set up
- Silhouettes – high-key and low-key lighting, using available light to create artistic silhouettes
- Easy transition from soft to dramatic lighting
- How to work with fabrics, draping techniques and working with movement
- Finding your inspiration and developing your own unique style
- NEW* Editing workflow and how to transform the images into works of art (editing videos will be available 2 weeks after the class and you can watch them at your own pace)
DATE: SEPTEMBER 22ND
LOCATION: Paris, France (Studio location TBA)
TIME: 10AM - 7PM (exact time to be confirmed)
- Light lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Hands on shooting with several pregnancy models
- All images you take may be used in your portfolio
- Private continued education Facebook group
LIGHTING: Lola will be using studio lighting (strobe and constant) and daylight
WHAT TO BRING:
- DSLR camera
- Participants must be comfortable using their camera in manual mode
- Your favorite lens - 24-70mm, 85mm, 100mm
- Memory cards, camera charger
- Notepad and pen
- Laptop is not required
TUITION / DEPOSIT:
Deposit: $850 is required to enroll, the balance is paid 8 weeks before the workshop. The final payment will be invoiced.
If you need to cancel after any payment is made, you will need to sell your seat in order to receive a refund. Please let us know as soon as possible prior to the class date so details can be transferred.
Our policy regarding cancellations can be found on our TERMS AND CONDITIONS page. We advise you to read this before you make a booking.