Masterclass in London and Milan
ONLY 3 DAYS IN EUROPE!
Join Lola and her team in this exclusive portfolio building One-Day Masterclass. You will learn to capture the magic of pregnancy as Lola shows you how she developed her signature style and how you can develop yours! We will break down every element of Lola's photoshoot method and she will answer all the questions you have ever had about lighting, editing, posing and workflow.
This One-day intensive workshop in a small-group setting offers a hands-on learning experience in maternity photography. The workshop will teach you the skills to create beautiful imagery, allowing you to take your business to the next level.
During this One-day course Lola will give you guidance on:
- How to create a comfortable and luxurious experience for your client
- Studio wardrobe
- Lola’s favorite studio equipment and go-to set-ups
- Camera settings and techniques of getting beautiful images SOOC
- How to create a variety of stunning images by using a simple one light set and two light set up
- Silhouettes – high-key and low-key lighting, using available light to create artistic silhouettes
- Easy transition from soft to dramatic lighting
- How to work with fabrics, draping techniques and working with movement
- Finding your inspiration and developing your own unique style
- NEW* Editing workflow and how to transform the images into works of art (editing videos will be available 2 weeks after the class and you can watch them at your own pace)
- Light lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Hands on shooting with several pregnancy models
- All images you take may be used in your portfolio
- Private continued education Facebook group
LONDON: SEPTEMBER 18TH
MILAN: SEPTEMBER 26TH
PARIS: SEPTEMBER 22ND
TUITION / DEPOSIT:
Deposit: $850 is required to enroll, the balance is paid 8 weeks before the workshop. The final payment will be invoiced.
If you need to cancel after any payment is made, you will need to sell your seat in order to receive a refund. Please let us know as soon as possible prior to the class date so details can be transferred.
Our policy regarding cancellations can be found on our TERMS AND CONDITIONS page. We advise you to read this before you make a booking.